I remember New Years Eve last year so well. I was sitting on my little love seat at Ida Street, getting ready to launch a new blog name, looking for 2015 sunglasses on my way home from the gym and finishing this blog post.
My how things have changed.
I don't think I ever stepped foot in a gym... so, there's that. Note to self: change that in 2016 😳. But, as you can tell from my top 9 instagrams of the year (above), there were some pretty magnificent moments, as well:
- I left my hometown and moved to San Francisco.
- My little apartment was featured on my favorite blog.
- I turned 25.
- I cut and donated most of my hair.
- I started building things! Like a kitchen table, and side tables... and even a desk (coming soon!)
- My bestie came to visit.
- I learned about Smitten Ice Cream.
- And started listening to podcasts.
- I collaborated with one of my favorite brands.
- & I got a new photographer ;D
It was a momentous year for sure. There were some ups, and a lot of downs, but I know each moment brought me to this one. The moment where I can sit on my arm chair, wonder if there is such a thing as 2016 glasses, remind myself that I need to make healthier resolutions, and say alas, all is well.
Be safe tonight, dear ones! I'll be back with you in the new year! xox